Get in Touch with Us!
#24, Topslip Road, Sethumadai Village, Anamalai Taluk, Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Pincode - 642133.
+91 9894648555 | +91 9047536433
The rolling hills, the green pastures beckon you into Sethumadai and the Western Ghats. A time warp, a step back in time to a pristine village that remains uncorrupted by times.
- 71.7 Km from Coimbatore Railway Station
- 24 Km from Pollachi Railway Station
- 61.5 Km from Palakkad Railway Station
- 74 Km from Coimbatore International Airport
- 141 Km from Cochin International Airport
- Pollachi to Sethumadai (Bus No: 34)
July to Oct – Monsoon Season: Around 26 to 30 Degree Celsius
Nov to Feb – Winter Season: Around 24 to 28 Degree Celsius
Mar to Jun – Summer Season: Around 28 to 32 Degree Celsius
• Population :Less than 10,000
• Language Spoken: Tamil, Malayalam & English
• A favourite location spots for film/movie makers.
• Predominantly agricultural main crop is coconut, Areca nut, Nutmeg, Cocoa, mango, groundnut, and organic vegetables Etc.